Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, December 20, 2010

People who mess about in car parks

So... its nearly Christmas and I decided to pop to sainsburys for some christmas essentials... wrapping paper, gift tags, Hello Kitty stationary, you know the usual.  Now the thing that I hate most about supermarkets is the car parks.  People just faf around and get in my way constantly!  Seriously, there was some clueless woman with a shopping trolley just in the middle of the road not moving!!  WHY???  Why on earth would she think its a good idea to just plonk her self in the middle of the road in a supermarket car park a few days before christmas???  As I drove up to her, I stopped (I am nothing but restrained) and she just looked at me, LOOKED AT ME!! as if I was doing something insane... So I motioned for her to get out of the road and she continued to stare as if I had 3 heads or something... 2 minutes when past, and being the ultra polite  person I am, beeped my horn for about 10 seconds so she could have no doubt of my intention.  She leaped about 5 foot in the air and scuttled off to the pavement... yes the pavement... for pedestrians!

First obstacle overcome, I drive around looking for a car parking space, and would you believe it, someone else gets in my way.  This time the car I am following just decided to stop.  There doesn't seem to be any reason for this, no mad women with trolleys in sight, no one quickly getting in or out of the car.  Nothing... Just stopped.  Do people realise there are other cars that want to, god forbid, actually park??? 

Then there is the classic... The reverse without looking straight into the road where you have to slam on your brakes to avoid ploughing into them side on... or my personal favorite, lets take up 2 car parking spaces as I cant be arsed to park properly and everyone else can just park around me, so when I leave, the other drivers will look like they have the inability to park.

oh and happy christmas

No comments: